January 2014

Updated Wednesday March 22, 2017 by Stoughton Youth Soccer League.

SYSL Board of Directors Meeting

January 7, 2014

7:30 PM

 

1.  Meeting called to order.

Next Meeting March 4th at the police station,  all are welcome to join.

 

 

2.  Attendees

 

Board:

Mario                    Shaun                   Brian F

Lorraine               Lisa                         Ariel

Amanda               Colum 7                Brian M

 

 

3.  Review of minutes from December BoD Meeting

 

Motion to accept minutes made by Mario, Second by Amanda

Unanimously approved

 

 

4.  Registrar's Report

  • So far 264 players are registered
  • 3 more players added to u16/18
  • Photos and Rosters need to be in by the 15th
  • Motion to accept by Brian M 2nd by Lorraine unanimously approved

 

5.  Treasurer's Report

 

  • Down to 6 over due sponsors
  • Taxes are done but are unavailable at the time
  • Motion to accept Brian F 2nd Amanda unanimously approved

 

6.  Field Report

 

  • Nothing to report

7.  SSSL Report

  • No meeting in December
  • Next meeting 1/13

9.  TOPs Soccer

  • Tops will be invited to the Friendship Tournament

 

 

10. Spring 2014

 

  • U 14 boys division- 18 players have a spot and 2 are wait listed
  • Tentative in-house Schedule
    • 4/6
    • 4/13
    • 4/27
    • 5/4
    • 5/11/
    • 5/18
    • 6/1
    • 6/8
    • If 4/6 doesn’t work out then a week night game will be scheduled
    • Motioned by Lorraine 2nd by Shaun unanimously approved
  • A flyer for Spring registration has been sent to the schools

 

 

11. Old Business

  • Sponsor thank you add needs to be sent out
  • Registration ad has been sent to the Penny Saver and put on facebook
  • 44 scarves have been sold
  • $150 donation has been sent to SYSI by NE Revolution partnership 2013

 

12. New Business

  • Brian M will meet with Mass Youth/ MPS to talk about what SYSL expects during these clinics
  • Goalie clinics will be on Mondays and there will be 6 clinics
    • Tentative schedule- 4/7, 4/14, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/18
    • Motion to accept by Amanda 2nd by Brian F
  • We are still waiting on an email from pop tops about in-house uniforms.
  • We will ask Joann if she would like to run the scholarship effort.
  • Lorraine will take care of the field permit

13.  Meeting Adjourned

Next Meeting on Tuesday February 4 at 730

 

 

 

Minutes respectfully submitted by Amanda Grant

 

 

 




COMMENTS
This article has No Comments.
Be the first to add your comments!
Click the "Post a New Comment" button below.
firstname lastname commented Just Now
×
"body"

You must be a member of the League and logged in to post comments. Login here.