Updated Tuesday December 8, 2015 by Stoughton Youth Soccer League.
SYSL Board of Directors Meeting
Monday, September 7, 2015
- -Roll Call-Seamus, Shaun, Ian, Jon, Colum, Craig, Sandro and Amanda
- Review of Minute-Tabled
- Registrars Report- Nothing New
- Treasurers Report- 54,337 in checking 8,250 in Savings
- Field Report
- Grass needs to be cut on Thursdays not Mondays. Company has been told.
- Field clean up went well but we need more volunteers next time.
- Waiting on S&L to get back to us about the leaky pipe.
- Concession Stand Report-
- We need more parents to volunteer
- SSSL Report
- Rules will be voted in on 9/8
- 3 votes per town
- Topps Report
- Volunteers are needed
- Challenger team playing travel games
- 3 at home
- Fall 2015
- Confirm Email Votes-Tabled
i.Transition from girls to boys was tough. We will work on that.
i.Out of Adult Small shorts- have been ordered
ii.We need a printed report for the concession stand
- Game balls and u5 kits are all set
- Picture Day- Lou will follow up
- SYSL Night Out With the Revs
i.40 tickets were ordered
- New Business
- U16/18 HS In-House Division- We may add a coach
- Board Member Shirts
i. Waiting for a call back
- Updating The State Information-Amanda
- Spring 2016 Registration
i.Will open 3rd week in September
- Try Out dates-Tabled
- Referee Certification Class Reimbursement
i.After 2 years
- Coach License Reimbursement
i.After 2 seasons
Meeting Adjourned Next Meeting is 10/12 at 7pm
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.