Updated Monday July 2, 2018 by Stoughton Youth Soccer League.
SYSL Board of Directors Meeting
Monday June 4, 2018
- Roll Call
Amy, Paul, Amanda, Kevin, Shane, Ian, Craig, Lou, Karen
- Review of minutes from last meeting
- Soccer Development
Rob not here. Tuesday clinic 6/5 and Wednesday 6/6 to be held, canceling Thursday.
- Registrar’s Report
Registration open, Amanda to send blast out
Amanda/Kevin to find out about putting signs at schools
- Treasurer’s Report
Treasurer was not present, Kevin provided update.
Concession – averaging to 250ish
2 weeks of raffles since we are doing calendars
- Field Report
Wires cut to well – fixed
Getting quote for pipe to eliminate tank that needs work.
Landscaper – July – field maintenance
- Concession Report
- Need new hot water heater - DONE
- Need to replace doorknob – Need to do
- Also need lightbulbs
- SSSL Report
- Congrats Amanda – SSSL Secretary – WOOHOO!!!
- Proposed change – Town/Club passes – Rule change potential – can pull up kids if needed per game, but only during regular season and not during playoffs. Two versions and need to give feedback.
- TOP Soccer Report
- We have one of the best programs – thinking of doing a summer event for all local TOPS teams. One day for all teams to learn from Jen. Amanda to talk to Jen.
- Spring 2018 Season
- Travel tryouts – June 17th – 9am start (all day), boys on one field, girls on other – need people here to help out
- Jamboree – June 10th
- Playoff Teams - June 9th - 4 teams qualified. Make sure the numbers are perfect, uniforms matched.
- Old Business
- SYSL Store
- Travel Uniforms – Lou and Ian ordering – ordered samples
- Calendar Raffle – $3,200 won.
- New Business
- Donations – Ann Hoffman giving money for uniforms ($5000)
- Adjourn – next meeting (Tuesday July 2nd? -- 7:00pm) Kolz
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.